Learn Keyboard Layout!
Match keys to pictures and sounds, building the child’s recognition of the standard computer keyboard. Customize with your own pictures and sounds, color the display keys to match your keyboard, and display upper or lower case letters. Integrates Dolch sight words. Data collection included. Geared for students who are learning to read as well as students with poor handwriting skills. Used successfully by children with autism, cerebral palsy, and other physical and developmental disabilities. Available for Windows or Mac, in English and Spanish. Age 3+
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
- Large visuals and sound to adapt for poor vision.
- Grade the task for progress.
- Display UPPER or lower case.
- Enter your own pictures and sounds for letters or words.
- Color the display keys to match your keyboard.
- Data collection included.