ABC-123 Magnet Mats
Literacy Through Touch
Early literacy begins with ABC-123 Magnet Mats. Drag the magnetic grips along the shapes to practice outlining numbers and letters. The stimulation and repetition of language activities help form neural pathways for reading and writing. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages fine motor skill development and builds grip strength
- Engages children in reading and writing activities
- Supports children with writing challenges, fine motor challenges or learning disabilities
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Say the name of the letter as you trace over it with the magnet grip
- Scatter mats out, call out the letter or number and have the child find the corresponding mat
- To build hand strength, stack the mats creating more resistance for the grip when tracing the letters or numbers
- Includes 36 magnetic cards (26 letters, 10 numbers) and 2 grips
- Cards: 5"L x 7"W
- Grips: 1"L x 0.8" Diameter
- Weighs 6 lbs. total
- Made of PVC
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Mats are blue, white, black and yellow with colored grips
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.