Activity Guide: Take a Sensory Motor Break (10 Pack)
10-Minute Strategies to Pre-empt Problem Behavior
Re-Focus tired, hyper or restless students with our step-by-step strategies. Use with no tools, or in combination with the sensory tools in our Break Boxes™. Each activity helps kids channel their energy and self-regulate. Use with adult supervision.
- Pre-empts problem behavior with therapeutic activities
- Helps kids self-regulate with minimum supervision
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-Teen
Ideas for Use
Great for classrooms and clinics, use the activities to prevent disruptive behavior by integrating the sensory motor activities throughout the day or during circle time. Supports improvement in behavior and concentration for all students, especially those with specific challenges.
- Webinar and Onsite Training available
- Download the Fun and Function Behavior Tracking Tool (Version for Age 7+)
- Download Self Regulation and Tracking for Kids
- Get Quick Tips and FAQs
- Explore Break Boxes™ for Students K-8 and Custom Choice
- Download our Social Stories: Take a Break!
- Free Download: Visual Cues for Classroom Break Box
- Each pack include 10 booklets
- 16 pages
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.