We can help you now!
Kids with Limited Abilities Can Swing Too!
For children with physical challenges who need their backs and necks supported, the adaptive swing provides sensory stimulation and improves circulation, all the while providing the fun, calming and smooth back-and-forth movement of swinging.
- Engineered to meet ADA standards
- Holds children up to 125 lbs.
- Ages 2-8
Includes a 5-point harness for safety and chains for installation. Ceiling suspension sold separately. Use with adult supervision.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery — estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
This item has a 30-day return policy - see details.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- 39"H(does not include chains) x 18"W x 12"D
- Weighs 40 lbs.
- Minimum ceiling height recommended: 4'10"
- Colors: Blue, Yellow or Green
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Our favorite swing for kids with physical challenges!We wanted a swing for our kids with physical challenges and this is our favorite!Read More