Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Kids with Limited Abilities Can Swing Too!
For children with physical challenges who need their backs and necks supported, the adaptive swing provides sensory stimulation and improves circulation, all the while providing the fun, calming and smooth back-and-forth movement of swinging.
- Engineered to meet ADA standards
- Holds children up to 125 lbs.
- Ages 2-8
Includes a 5-point harness for safety and chains for installation. Ceiling suspension sold separately.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery — estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
This item has a 30-day return policy - see details.
- 39"H(does not include chains) x 18"W x 12"D
- Weighs 40 lbs.
- Minimum ceiling height recommended: 4'10"
- Colors: Blue, Yellow or Green
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.