At the Beach Weighted Sand Kit
Fine Motor, Visual Motor and Proprioceptive Activity
Get all the fun of shaping and molding sand without the mess. This sand is dry, pliable and weighted. Squeeze it, pack it and pull it to make cool shapes for sensory integration and tactile exploration. Won’t stick to clothing or surfaces, making clean-up a breeze. Includes 11 beach-themed pieces you can hide in the sand or use to decorate your creations.
- Encourages sensory integration, fine motor control and tactile exploration
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
Hide the toys in the sand, then invite kids to find them to stimulate motor planning and fine motor skills. Encourage speech by describing each in a sentence. Or, pack the sand all together and feel the weight.
Hide ABC Sensory Letters in the sand for fine motor work and tactile exploration. (Sold separately, see accessories.) Use with adult supervision.
- Contains 2 lbs. of green sand and 11 multi-colored pieces.
- Made from a mix of sand and silicone
- Contents and container may vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.