We can help you now!
The Social Skills Swing
Looking for a great vestibular workout that you can’t get from an ordinary swing? Meet the Basket SwRing, the swing with a basket at the bottom! The revolutionary Basket SwRing is play technology that kids love and parents and therapists can depend on. The Basket SwRing is designed in a basket shape with the largest ring on the top and the smallest ring on bottom. The unique design makes it possible to stand, sit and lean back safely. The Basket SwRing provides security for small children and holds up to 5 kids at once!
- A great source of vestibular and sensory input
- For kids with autism, motor planning challenges and sensory processing disorder
- For home or clinic use
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
“SwRinging” is an exciting play experience that can be used in homes, schools or clinics. The Basket SwRing is terrific for encouraging motor planning, dynamic balance skills, vestibular orientation, righting reactions and social play. Kids love to sit on top ring or stand supported by the strong knotted ropes. Young children may sit protected by rings or older children can sit, stand or hang on top of the rings. Therapists may ride on Basket SwRing during therapy sessions. Use with adult supervision.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. An extra shipping fee will be added by checkout, due to the large dimensions and size of this product. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
NOTE: For safety purposes you must use the Fun and Function Swivel Device .
- 90"H x 48"W
- Weighs 45 lbs
- Secure bottom basket
- The precise, durable heat treated SwRing bearing spins on a lifetime nylon bushing and provides the safety parents depend on
- The heavy duty carabiner makes snapping the SwRing up or taking it down fast and easy.
- SwrRng collapses for easy storage and snaps on and off with just a single carabiner.
- Beautiful high quality non-toxic paint protects it from the weather and the constant use it receives; plus, it adds bright colors to the craftsmanship of the SwRing (Primary Colors only)
- The SwRing is certified to hold 500 pounds but will hold much more if weight is evenly distributed.
- The SwRing comes with detailed instructions as to how it can be mounted outdoors (with lumber and cement purchased in any hardware store). Top beam will need to be 16 feet across. For indoor use, the space need to be a minimum of 12 feet wide. Please allow 6 inches from the bottom of the platform to the floor.
- Minimum ceiling height recommended: 9'
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
RylanThe first time my grandson got on the Swring, I knew it was worth every penny. Rylan is blind and autistic, so it is hard to find fun things for him to do. He loves the Swring as does his brother, and all the neighbor kids.Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!