Blast Off! Zipper Trainer™
Learn to Zip, Buckle and Snap
Time to get dressed! To help young children and those with fine motor challenges build confidence and independence for fundamental dressing skills, the Blast Off! Zipper Trainer has buckles, snaps, hook-and-loops and zipper. Each side of the zipper is a different color, reinforcing recognition of right and left hand movements. Necktie-style trainer features a fun rocket ship zipper pull and coil fidgets for extra tactile input.
- Fun, wearable fidget to teach fundamental dressing skills
- Supports children with fine motor challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Race against the clock to see how fast you can zip, snap and buckle.
- Encourage fidgety fingers to work the coils for help with focusing.
- Close your eyes and try to zip, snap and buckle without looking.
- 26"L x 4.5"W
- Weighs 3.5 oz.
- 100% polyester, PVC zipper/buckle and nickel-coated snap
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Red, white, blue and black
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.