Blast Off! Zipper Trainer™
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Learn to Zip, Buckle and Snap
Getting dressed just got easier! Help little kids or anyone with fine motor challenges practice getting dressed by themselves. The Blast Off! Zipper Trainer has buckles, snaps, hook-and-loops and a zipper, and is perfect for fidgety fingers too. Each side of the zipper is a different color, reinforcing recognition of right and left-hand movements. The necktie-style trainer features a fun rocket ship zipper pull and coil fidgets for extra tactile input.
- Develops fine motor skills and promotes independence
- Supports kids with fine motor weakness and developmental delays
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Race against the clock to see how fast you can zip, snap and buckle
- Encourage fidgety fingers to work the coils for help with focusing
- Close your eyes and try to zip, snap and buckle without looking
- 26"L x 4.5"W
- Weighs 3.2 oz.
- Made of 100% polyester, nickel coated aluminum snap, PVC zipper and buckle
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue, white, black and red
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.