To expand your resources, Fun and Function is sharing this list of nonprofit services with you. Please address your questions to the specific organization since these are independent and not associated with Fun and Function.
To ease the purchase of sensory tools and equipment, Fun and Function offers zero-interest financing and other options for items of $250 or more. Read more here.
Do you know of other resources that could be helpful to families? Please comment below or email [email protected]
- The Dream Factory: Initiatives that provide relief from the stress and trauma experienced by children with chronic illnesses and disorders.
- Easterseals: Wide variety of services for individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, physical disabilities and other special needs.
- First Hand Foundation: Case grants, wellness and lifestyle programs in schools, communities and home settings.
- Giving Angels Foundation: Grants for equipment, medical supplies, essential family bills, specialized camps, and therapeutic toys.
- Maggie Welby Foundation: Scholarships and grants for families in need of help with bills, medical needs, or an opportunity that a child would not otherwise have.
- Snap4Kids: Grants for medical and therapeutic equipment not covered by insurance.
- Special Kids Therapy: Family scholarships for equipment or therapies and activities that are not funded by insurance or other agencies.
- United Healthcare Children’s Foundation: Help families gain access to care through medical grants.
- Variety: Equipment and services, healthcare and well being for mobility, independence and social inclusion.
- Wheelchairs 4 Kids: Support children with mobility challenges including wheelchairs, ramps, lifts, and home modifications.
- Wheel to Walk: Helps children with disabilities, age 20 and younger, obtain medical & adaptive equipment or therapy services not provided by insurance.