Braille Alphabet Tiles
Why We Love It
Colorful Braille ABC Tiles
Colorful alphabet tiles promote creativity and imagination while learning the ABCs. Bumpy braille and ABC letters promote tactile input. Stack them by size or color to learn color recognition, size order and visual-spatial skills. Squeeze the fuzzy surface to promote fine-motor strengthening. Teach your child empathy for visually-challenged peers. Ideal for home or school use.
- Versatile early learning tool that supports developmental growth
- Bumpy surface provides finger exploration and sensory integration opportunities
- Supports kids with visual limitations and sensory integration disorder
- Age 2+
Ideas for Use
- How high can you stack them?
- Group the blocks that are the same size
- Call out a color and choose the correct block
- Close your eyes and guess each letter that you feel
- Includes 26 tiles
- Each tile 3.5"L X 1.5"W X 1"H
- Weighs 1.38 lbs
- Made of natural rubber foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, orange, green, dark blue and light blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.