Squeeze the Stress Away
Get hands-on sensory exploration with our Bubble Ball. It’s a stress ball that doubles as a fidget! Raised tactile bumps stimulate touch when you squish, toss, roll or throw the ball. Roll the sensory ball on arms and legs to engage under responders and calm over responders. Flexible material bounces back after squeezing the ball. Ideal for sensory integration therapy or to ease the jitters. Keep in your desk, car or clinic as a handy fidget and stress reducer.
- Enhances coordination and tactile skills
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Stash in your backpack for sensory input when you’re on the go
- Practice hand-eye coordination by tossing the ball into an empty container
- Squeeze the ball to help build hand strength
Starfish Stress Ball is made from the same squishy material with a different tactile surface featuring bumps and stars. It also has the same weight and size.
- 3" Diameter
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Made from thermoplasticized rubber (TPR)
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.