Sensory Bubble Wall Changes Colors
Stimulate the senses and set a calming mood in your sensory room, waiting area, home or office. The free-standing wall contains four bubble tube columns with color-changing lights to support focus and attention. The soothing hum, changing colors and moving bubbles help create a relaxing environment. The bubble wall also enhances visual tracking and provides visual and auditory stimulation for sensory-seeking children. Set to auto-rotate through all colors, or switch colors using the remote control to build color recognition skills and practice learning cause and effect.
- Provides visual and auditory sensory input to stimulate under responders and calm down over responders
- Encourages interaction, attention, visual development and communication skills
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Place in your waiting room or office to set a calming mood
- Complete homework, draw or read while enjoying the soothing sound, changing colors and moving bubbles
- Use the remote control to change the colors. Say each color out loud as the lights change.
Carefully follow installation and safety instructions. Failure to do so may result in injury or property damage. Two people are required to safely assemble and install this unit.
- 6'H x 31.9"W
- Weighs 61.7 lbs.
- Stainless steel cap and base, acrylic panels, PVC tubing, ABS plastic remote controller
- Surface wash exterior. Wipe dry with clean cloth.
- Color: Silver and multi-colored bubble display
- Holds up to 24 Liters (approximately 6.3 gallons)
- One-year warranty for electrical parts. Two-year warranty for main parts.
- Requires electrical outlet
- To avoid algae build-up, use distilled water. Empty and clean interior with soft cloth every 3 months.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.