Why We Love It
Jump Into A Day of Fitness and Fun!
The Bungee Exercise Trampoline helps teens develop balance and coordination while getting an awesome low-impact aerobic workout. This trampoline has24 high-tension bungee straps for superior bouncing.The padded handrail provides optional extra support for unsure jumpers. Sturdy and compact, this trampoline is perfect for the clinic, sensory room or playroom.
- Provides vestibular and proprioceptive input
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder, gross motor delays, autism or ADHD
- Age 13+
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied. No gift note available for this item.
Assembly required. Includes instruction manual. 90-day limited warranty.
Ideas for Use
- Count while you jump to reinforce math skills
- Jump before you do homework for a boost in focus
- Work on coordination by jumping with feet apart and then jumping with feet together
- Overall:40" x 40" x 38"Trampoline: 40" Diameter
- 10" from ground to jump mat
- Removable, padded handrail adjusts from 28" to 37" from jump mat
- 24 high tension bungee straps for superior bouncing
- Holds up to 300 lbs
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Black
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.