We can help you now!
Swing Gently and Securely
The C-Style Swing Frame is a sturdy place to hang a swing. It supports single-point rope, hammock and fabric hanging chairs. Swing back and forth for soothing sensory input or just to relax. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Not intended for institutional use
- Age 4+
Designed for your gentle swinging and not intended to be used as a swing set or for aggressive swingers. Drastic swinging could cause the frame to tip and cause injury. Carabiner included to attach your swing to the stand.
Ideas for Use
Compatible with the Hanging Soft Comfort and Cotton Rope Chair (sold separately, see accessories).
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing, with protective floor matting. Use with adult supervision.
- Holds up to 275 lbs.
- Weighs 53 lbs.
- 44.5"L x 79"H x 31"W
- 84" from top of hook to floor
- 100% steel with powder-coated finish.
- Any single-point suspension swing (no taller than 54" high) will work with the C- Style Swing Frame