Calming LED Bubble Tube-60"
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Multisensory Bubble Tube Bliss!
Calm yourself as you watch the colors change and feel the gentle vibration of the Calming LED Bubble Tube. Watching the bubbles rise helps those who are overstimulated to calm and those who are understimulated to respond. The LED light never needs replacement. Attach the bubble tube to the wall with the bubble tube wall bracket for added stability and safety. Can also be placed inside our SensaSoft™ Corner Platform to create a cozy, cushioned sensory area. This bubble tube and its accompanying bracket are the perfect addition to your classroom, sensory room or playroom.
- Sensory lighting can be stimulating for under responders and calming for over responders
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Get up close and touch the vibrating column as the colors change
- Can you name each color as the colored lights change?
- Wind down when you're feeling stressed or anxious. Sit quietly and watch the bubbles rise
Electrical outlet required. Secure the Calming LED Bubble Tube with our Bubble Tube Wall Bracket for added stability. To keep your bubble tube bacteria-free, change the water every three months and use our BCB Additive. We recommend our Bubble Tube Pump and Hose for easy maintenance. Additional products all sold separately.
- Column: 60"L x 6" Diameter
- Base: 15.7"L x 15.7"W x 5.5"H
- Weighs 23 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, Medicote paint and acrylic
- Color: White base with transparent acrylic tube and multi-colored lights
- Bracket includes instllation hardware (30mm screws, chrome washers and wall anchors)
- Bracket: 5.2"L to 19.7"L x 2.6"W x 2"D
- Weighs 2.4 lbs.
- Made of HIPS plastic
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.