Why We Love It
Launch Gross Motor Fun!
Blast off! Build gross motor skills, learn about cause and effect, and encourage kids to get active with this fun, easy-to-use sensory tool. Load one of the soft foam balls, then step, stomp or jump on the dome-shaped launch to pop the ball into the air. Kids can try stomping with one foot or both feet to see how force affects the launch path. Motivating play-based activity is a great physical therapy tool.
- For gross motor development and active play
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, sensory integration disorder or dyspraxia
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Play with a friend. Try to catch a ball after they launch it
- Set up targets around the room. Can you aim the balls and hit your targets?
- Try this! Do the balls fly farther when you stomp with your right foot or left foot?
- Includes launch and three balls
- Launch: 4.7"H x 9.65" Diameter. Balls: 2.8" Diameter
- Weighs 1.7 lbs.
- Launch: PVC. Balls: polyurethane
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red and black launcher with green balls
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.