Why We Love It
Stomp and Launch Toy!
Ready, set, stomp! Load one of the balls, then step, stomp or jump on the dome to pop the ball into the air. Stomp with one foot or jump with both feet to build gross motor skills and to see how far the ball will fly. This play-based activity is a great physical therapy tool and a perfect addition to your sports shed, physical therapy room or P.E. room!
- Teach cause and effect and build gross motor skills
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, sensory integration disorder or dyspraxia
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Can you catch the ball after your friend launches it?
- Set up targets around the yard. Can you aim the balls and hit your targets?
- Try this! Do you stomp harder with your right foot or left foot?
- Includes launch and three balls
- Launch: 4.7"H x 9.65" Diameter
Balls: 2.8" Diameter
- Weighs 1.7 lbs.
- Launch: PVC
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red and black launch and green balls
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.