Stomp and Launch for Gross Motor Fun
Blast off! Build gross motor skills, practice learning cause and effect, and encourage kids to get active with this fun, easy-to-use sensory tool. Load one of the soft foam balls, then step, stomp or jump on the dome-shaped launcher to pop it into the air. Kids can try it with one foot or both feet to see how force affects the launch path. Motivating play-based activity is also effective for physical therapy. Use with adult supervision.
- For gross motor skill development and active play
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Soft launcher design and balls are great for indoor use
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Play with a friend. Try to catch a ball after they launch it.
- Aim and launch the balls to hit targets you set up around the room.
- Measure how far your balls launch.
- Launch the balls switching feet. Do the balls launch further when you stomp with your right foot or left foot?
- Includes launcher with 3 balls
- Launcher: 4.7"H x 12.2" Diameter
- Balls: 2.8" Diameter
- Weighs 1.7 lbs.
- Launcher made of PVC. Designed without phthalates.
- PU foam balls
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red and black launcher with green balls
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.