Canvas Sling Swing
Why We Love It
Full Body Swing for Sensory Integration
Swing into action! Wrap your body in a hug with The Canvas Sling Swing. The comfy material is long enough to cocoon the whole body and kids love feeling that satisfying deep pressure as they swing. Lie all the way back to relax, sit and read your favorite book, or lie on your belly to practice reaching exercises. Kids of all ages enjoy the soothing sensory experience.
- Works on sensory integration and vestibular activities
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Suspend the swing from 1 or 2 points on your ceiling. If suspension is above 7', use a set of Height Adjusters with ceiling suspension (sold separately). See accessories.
Ideas for Use
- Lie on your back at home, and relax in a quiet cozy hammock
- Lie on your front and toss bean bags as an extension exercise
- Incorporate in a therapy session to develop motor planning and coordination
- Includes swing with straps and two dowels
- Swing: 90% cotton 10% polyester. 62"L x 51"W
- Straps: 100% polyester. 79"L
- Dowels: Wood. 53"L x 1.6" Diameter
- Weighs 6.6 lbs.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue, green, yellow and white Colors
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.