Canvas Sling Swing
Full Body Swing for Sensory Integration
Swing into action! The Canvas Sling Swing is perfect for working on sensory integration and vestibular activities. Canvas material wraps around and hugs the body, creating a soothing experience. This comfy swing is generously sized to support the entire body in a fully reclined position. Gently swing on your back, or lie down on your stomach and place items on the floor for extension exercises. Also works great as a quiet spot to read or chill while swinging.
- Swing can be used when sitting or lying down
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Suspend the swing from 1 or 2 points on your ceiling. If suspension is above 7', use a set of Height Adjusters with ceiling suspension (sold separately). See accessories.
- Includes swing with straps and set of dowels
- Canvas swing: 62"L x 51"W. 90% cotton and 10% polyester
- Straps: 79"L. 100% polyester
- Dowels: 53"L x 1.56" Diameter. Castanopsis wood
- Weighs 6.6 lbs.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue, green, yellow and white
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.