Always Have the Right Chewy On Hand!
Pick up our super chewy multi-pack so you’ll have one at school, home, in the car and everywhere you go. These are the chewies that kids (and parents!) most love to avoid soggy pencils, chewed-up shirts, grinding teeth and waning focus. Includes a variety of shapes and textures (see details). Some have textured surfaces to provide extra tactile exploration, others have smooth ridges to provide sensory input and encourage tactile awareness. Many of the chewies in this pack also double as fidgets. Each chewy is for either light or moderate chewers. Non-returnable.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- For those who have trouble filtering sights, sounds, touch, smells and even tastes, chewing can help filter and organize an onslaught of sensory information
- Provide a means of oral motor exploration to help minimize food aversions by gently introducing different textures
- Use as a tool to strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
Pack includes the following. Colors may vary:
- 1 Robot Chewy (3"H X 2"W X .5"D, Silicone)
- 1 Textured Pencil Topper (3.5”L, Silicone)
- 1 Shark and Dolphin Necklace Set (3.5” L, Silicone)
- 1 Star Pencil Topper (3.5” L, Silicone)
- 1 Pink Butterfly (3.5” L, FDA-approved food grade plastic)
- 2 Gnaw Straws - Colors may vary (3.5” L, FDA-approved food grade plastic)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.