Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
For Chewers of All Ages
For infants, kids and adults who grind their teeth, chew on everything or need biting practice, Chewy Tubes to the rescue! Originally designed for jaw rehabilitation, Chewy Tubes help develop oral motor skills and provide great oral proprioceptive input. These resilient tubes are perfect for mouths of all sizes to nibble, chew or really take a bite. Non-returnable.
- Texture, size and resistance varies by color
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Age 8 months - Adult (see below for age recommendations)
- Yellow: Has the narrowest stem and is best for small mouths or kids with sensory defensiveness to oral stimuli. Great for infants.
- Red: Wider 1/2” stem provides increased resistance. Age 2+.
- Green: Knobby textured surface for tactile exploration and sensory input. Age 3+.
- Blue: The largest and firmest tube that offers the greatest resistance for those with stronger mouthing muscles. For adolescents and adults.
- All Chewy Tubes measure approximately 3.5"L x 3"W
- Different colors vary in diameter
- Made from non-toxic, FDA-approved materials
- Free of PVC, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.