We can help you now!
For Chewers of All Ages
For infants, kids and adults who grind their teeth, chew on everything or need biting practice, Chewy Tubes to the rescue! Originally designed for jaw rehabilitation, Chewy Tubes help develop oral motor skills and provide great oral proprioceptive input. These resilient tubes are perfect for mouths of all sizes to nibble, chew or really take a bite. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Texture, size and resistance varies by color
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Age 8 months - Adult (see below for age recommendations)
Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Yellow: Has the narrowest stem and is best for small mouths or kids with sensory defensiveness to oral stimuli. Great for infants.
- Red: Wider 1/2” stem provides increased resistance. Age 2+.
- Green: Knobby textured surface for tactile exploration and sensory input. Age 3+.
- Blue: The largest and firmest tube that offers the greatest resistance for those with stronger mouthing muscles. For adolescents and adults.
- All Chewy Tubes measure approximately 3.5"L x 3"W
- Different colors vary in diameter
- Made from non-toxic, FDA-approved materials
- Free of PVC, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
my son love it!My 4 yr old son loves it!Read MoreReally DurableMy son loves it. It's narrow enough so he can get the chew all the way to his last molar. Seems really durable. Sheina Scharrer, MomRead MoreChewy TubesChewy tubes have been a terrific device for my grandson who has sensory integration difficulties, autism and epilepsy. With a chewy tube he does not chew on his shirt or toys. We take chewy tubes with us wherever we go. It gives him great sensory input and provides comfort and calms him. We only wish they were offered in bulk quantities at a reduced price because we lose them fast and they are expensive. Thanks for your product.Read MoreChewy TubesThis is a great tool if your little one chews on their fingers like my daughter does. We gave her this and it has helped with improving oral motor functioning.Read More