Chill Spa Deluxe 25' x 25'
Chilled Out Kids = Fewer Disciplinary Issues
Transform a room in your school or clinic into a ChillSpa Sensory Room. Our therapeutic tools and equipment help children to diffuse excess energy and aggression. After just a few minutes, kids can chill out and re-set their mood to get ready to sit, focus and learn for hours.
This calm-down sensory room can benefit all children, and is especially effective in reducing disruptive behaviors from aggression, anxiety, or frustration. From mesmerizing fiber optic lights to soothing swings, the calming effect is measurable. Use for short sensory breaks throughout the day, or bring the class inside for a lesson. All tools and equipment should be used under adult supervision.
- Offers multiple sources of calming visual and auditory sensory input
- A relaxing space with cozy nooks for several kids at once
- Fits between a 25’ x 25’ space - 30’ x 30’ space
- Accommodates approximately 25 children
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Deluxe ChillSpa Tools & Equipment
- Interactive bubble tube, fiber optic lights, images projected on the walls, and soothing music provide visual and auditory input and create a calming environment
- Cozy safe spaces like the sensory igloo and ball pit help children feel less overwhelmed and provide a sense of control over their environment
- Suspended swings to hang out and chill or rock back and forth
- See details tab for complete list of tools and equipment
Ideas for Use
- Watch the video about our ActiveMind School Partnership and the importance of combining movement with learning
- Learn how to create a sensory environment at home
- Download the Fun and Function Behavior Tracking Tool to measure results
- Download the Fun and Function Activity Guide for sensory motor activity ideas
For best results, training is highly recommended. Our team provides expert guidance and support.
This package includes:
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.