We can help you now!
Chilled Out Kids = Fewer Disciplinary Issues
Transform a room in your school, clinic or home into a ChillSpa Sensory Room. Our therapeutic tools and equipment help children to diffuse excess energy and aggression. Supports children in active relaxation so they can re-set their mood and get ready to sit, focus and learn.
This calm-down sensory room can benefit all children, and is especially effective in reducing disruptive behaviors from aggression, anxiety or frustration. From mesmerizing fiber optic lights to a soothing mesh swing, the calming effect is measurable. Use for short sensory breaks throughout the day, or bring the class inside for a lesson. All tools and equipment should be used under adult supervision.
- Offers multiple sources of calming visual and auditory sensory input
- A relaxing space with cozy nooks for several kids at once
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Silver ChillSpa Room Tools & Equipment
- Interactive bubble tube, fiber optic lights, images projected on the walls, and soothing music provide visual and auditory input and create a calming environment
- Cozy safe spaces like a pop-up tent with a weighted blanket and a fiber optic tunnel help children feel less overwhelmed and provide a sense of control over their environment
- Hammock with swing suspension and net swing hug children in a gentle rocking motion
- Mats to cover the floor of your ChillSpa and to place under swings
- See details tab for complete list of tools and equipment
Ideas for Use
- Watch the video about our ActiveMind School Partnership and the importance of combining movement with learning
- Learn how to create a sensory environment at home
- Download the Student Self-Regulation Tool and the Teacher Tracking Tool.
- Download the Fun and Function Activity Guide for sensory motor activity ideas
Customize Your ChillSpa
Our expert team can help customize your sensory room. Tell us about your needs, and we'll provide a free consult and quote. Download form >
The steel eye bolt is designed for steel beams and is compatible with many school building structures. However, please consult your school's building and maintenance expert to confirm that it is compatible with your space. If you require different suspension hardware, please contact our customer care team before placing your order.
Please note: The following items will ship separately from the rest of your order: Mats (MW6253, MW6254), Bubble Tube (BT3002), Bubble Tube Bracket (MS3706), Bubble Tube Platform (MS3702), Bubble Tube Mirror Pair (CF5921), Fiber Optic Lights (CF4877), Somatron Chair (VS4342), Somatron Amplifier (SP4988), Net Swing (VS3767) and Magic Air Electric Inflator/Deflator (BL4397). Please allow 1-6 weeks for delivery and call for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
For best results, training is highly recommended. Our team provides expert guidance and support.
This package includes:
Equipment:Fun Frames (with cover)Fibre Optic Lights - 150 StrandsMushy Smushy Beanbag Chair (Set of 2)Accessories:Classroom Light Filters (Set of 4)Mats:12 Mats - 4x6 (for floor)2 Wall Mats - 4x6 (for swinging area)Hardware:
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of any swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Helps Self- RegulateThe ChillSpa and Action Rooms are helping our students with self regulation, which then carries over into the classroom learning. Beverly Bernstein, OROT Educational DirectorRead MoreChillSPA Sensory RoomI’m a huge believer in creating school environments where our kids can be successful. We have Sensory Rooms throughout our district, and teachers see the change in behavior almost immediately. With a modest investment, we experience the benefits every day.”Read MoreChillSPA Sensory RoomI would tell my students to sit down and focus, but they could not manage their own behavior. Now after a few minutes in our Action Room or ChillSpa, they can learn without the struggle.Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!