Classic Classroom Corner
Why We Love It
Engage Students With Sensory Needs
Need a spot in your classroom for restless students to refocus? Pre-empt disruptive behavior with a productive outlet for students with sensory needs. The sensory tools and solutions in our Standard Classroom Corner are designed especially for kids with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder in mind. Use the tools to create a corner in your classroom that provides students the sensory stimulation they crave. Helps to create a calmer, more focused classroom environment by engaging under responders and stimulating over responders.
- Helps you substitute challenging behaviors with sensory-based activities
- Tools for fine motor skills, calming pressure, heavy work, tactile exploration and hand-eye coordination
- Helps kids self-regulate with minimum supervision
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 5-18
Ideas for Use
- Improve focus and calm during quiet classroom activities with fidgets
- Warm up the hands for writing and practice fine motor work with Discovery Putty
- Stretch, jump and crawl inside the Space Explorer for sensory integration
- Provide grounding proprioceptive input with the Wipe-Clean Lap Pad
- Find your spot during circle time and wiggle in place with the Gel Cushion
- Squish, sit on or stand on the Gel Tiles and watch the colors ooze
- Practice making faces that represent emotions with the shatter-resistant mirror
- Chill, relax or read on the irresistibly soft Mega Mushy Squishy cushion
Please allow longer shipping time for the acrylic mirrors.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.