Chewelry De-stress without the Mess!
This easy-on, easy-off necklace puts an end to chewed-up collars and sleeves. Habitual chewers love biting down on the clear plastic chewy, and parents love the durability of the medical-grade tubing. It’s a fun accessory that discreetly provides sensory input for kids who need to bite and chew. Helps improve focus and relieve stress. For moderate plus chewers. Non-returnable.
- Helps improve calm and focus with every bite
- Supports challenges of sensory integration disorder and autism
- Made in the USA by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- For those who have trouble filtering sights, sounds, touch, smells and even tastes, chewing can help filter and organize an onslaught of sensory information
- Use as a tool to strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Provide a means of oral motor exploration to help minimize food aversions by gently introducing different textures
- Necklace 21"L. Chew tubing: 4"L x 0.5" Diameter
- Weighs 2 oz.
- Made of nylon cord necklace, polyurethane chew tubing and polyethylene clasps. Designed without latex, BPA, lead and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Clear chew tubing. Necklace cord colors vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.