We can help you now!
The Ladder That Moves While You Climb
Kids love climbing up, down and back up again for a challenging and fun workout! As the ladder moves and kids climb, they’re learning motor planning, strengthening their grip (a precursor to good handwriting skills) and vestibular orientation (learning where they are in space). For extra security, spotter can stand on the 2’ tails to keep the ladder in place.
- Helps kids build confidence, core strength and balancing skills
- Supports sensory processing, body awareness and motor planning
- Use with or without our stability tails
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Suspend from a doorway bar (see accessories tab) or ceiling suspension. Includes two carabiners. Use with adult supervison.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- 82”H x 19”W
- Secure PVC ladder rungs are spaced 1’ apart
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Best Climbing Ladder"Climbing involves the entire body: hands, arms, core, upper trunk and legs. We wanted to provide a ladder that is challenging, fun and dynamic. We also wanted it to work with a clinic, home or school's current suspension system and so we went to work and designed the best climbing ladder on the market!" Ilana Danneman, PT, Product Development, Fun and FunctionRead MoreHold On!"Wow! This ladder really moves and makes you hang on!" Rachel, Age 8Read More