We can help you now!
A Swing and Ladder in One!
Can’t decide whether you want to climb or swing? With the Climbing SwRing you can do both! Playing on the Climbing SwRing encourages motor skills, coordination, vestibular orientation, balance and socialization, all while building a child’s confidence. Four tough laminated rings allow up to five children to sit, stand or hang at one time.
- Provides vestibular input by rotating, swinging and spinning
- Great for children with autism, balance challenges and sensory processing disorder
- Choose from natural or colored finish
- Age 3+.
Ideas for Use
Use the Climbing SwRing to develop social skills, motor planning skills, neck/arm/trunk righting reactions, controlled muscle responses, and to build self confidence. Suspend outside or inside (see accessories tab). Create races between children to encourage social and problem solving skills or pretend you’re climbing up a tree or building to develop imagination. Use with adult supervision.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Contact us for an estimated ship date. An extra shipping fee will be added by checkout, due to the large dimensions and size of this product. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
NOTE: For safety purposes you must use the Fun and Function Swivel Device .
- 90"H x 48"W
- Weighs 45 lbs.
- The SwRing comes with detailed instructions as to how it can be mounted outdoors (with lumber and cement purchased in any hardware store). Top beam will need to be 16 feet across. For indoor use, the space need to be a minimum of 12 feet wide. Please allow 6 inches from the bottom of the platform to the floor.
- The SwRing is certified to hold 500 pounds but will hold much more if weight is evenly distributed."
- Minimum ceiling height recommended: 9'
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!