Express Yourself and Visualize Speech
Our playful cloud-shaped mirror is a new twist on self-reflection. With three mirror circles, kids can engage in facial recognition activities and work on visual perception. Helpful during therapy to practice facial expressions, articulate words and visualize speech. Place at kid-level on wall at home, clinic or in sensory room.
- Tool to practice self-expression and speech articulation
- Useful for speech therapy and learning facial expressions
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- 17.7"H x 20.1"L x 2.4"D
- Weighs 5.5 lbs.
- Medium-density fiberboard with acrylic mirror circles
- Includes wall mount and screws for installation
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: blue
- Shatterproof Handle Mirror
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.