Crawl And Calm Resistance Tunnel - Small
Move, Work and Get Sensory Input While You Crawl
Work out and calm down at the same time! Uniquely designed to encourage crawling, pushing, pulling, heavy work and exploration for resistance and spatial exploration. Made from smooth fabric that’s stretchy and resistant. Crawl through to build strength, get proprioception on your joints and to support sensory integration. Best of all, it encourages imaginative play! Kids can crawl on their bellies like a snake or push a ball through like a seal. Travel-friendly and lightweight design. Just fold up and go. Use with adult supervision.
- Can assist with coordination, developmental delays, gross motor development, and low tone
- Encourages heavy work and joint proprioception through play
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Lie down inside the tunnel. Stretch out your arms and legs like a starfish to give your muscles a great workout.
- Climb through holding a ball or another object for an extra challenge.
- 4'L x 28"W
- Weighs .5 lbs.
- 93% polyester 7% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Color: Royal blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.