CRUSH-RESISTANT BALL PIT BALLS (500 PACK) Clear
Want to instantly create a multi-sensory environment that’s great for socialization and engages kids of all ages and needs? All you need is a box of these crush-resistant balls. Drop them into your ball pit (or even a big cardboard box) and kids can jump in for buoyant support, deep-pressure sensation and proprioceptive feedback.
- Create a fun, social and therapeutic environment
- Great for children with autism and sensory processing disorder
- Provides visual and tactile feedback
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Lightweight material perfectly balances strength and comfort
- Age 3 months+
Ideas for Use
The balls are just the right size for small hands to grasp and lightweight enough to toss, roll and juggle safely. These balls are transparent so you can actually see your fingers — and they also make great “bubbles” for the bath.
Each case of 500 balls fills approximately 8 cubic feet. To determine how many cubic feet you want to fill with balls, measure the inside length, width and depth of your ball pit. Then multiply these numbers for cubic volume. The formula is: Length (L) x Width (W) x Depth (D) = Cubic volume. You’ll need approximately 71 balls per cubic square foot or 100 balls per 1.5 cubic feet.
Please note: Ball pit/pool not included. Item MW4880 and MW6167 will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please call for an estimated ship date. Shipping fees apply to this item. Cannot be shipped to Puerto Rico. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Balls measure 3” in diameter
- Each ball weighs 0.38 oz.Box dimensions: 30"L x 14.8"W x 25"H
- Color: transparent
- May "dimple" in cold temperatures and return to a smooth surface in normal temperatures (@70 degrees)
- Made of durable, safe and non-toxic materials. BPA and phthalate-free.
- Easily cleaned with soapy water
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.