Designer Weighted Honeycomb Blanket
Super Cozy Blanket With Touch Exploration
Feel your stress melt away with this sensory integration weighted blanket. It’s ideal for sensory rooms, bedrooms or your favorite reading spot. Weight is evenly distributed throughout, providing a calming and grounding effect when you sit or lie under it. The super soft fabric provides the best in tactile exploration with soothing raised bumps. Use after therapy or school to help you wind down. Weighted blankets also help with more restful, deep sleep.
- Provides gentle, all-over deep pressure to promote relaxation
- Helps those with sensory integration challenges calm down and fall asleep
- Supports people with sensory processing disorder, ADHD and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- For people weighing 100+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Accessorize your living space
- Take along on trips
- Fold into a rectangle and use as a lap pad
Weighted blankets and lap pads are designed to support children with various sensory needs. Tested at an independent and accredited third-party lab, this blanket meets or exceeds government safety standards for lead and flammability. Seam strength is also tested to help ensure the long-term durability for our most active users.
- 74"L x 39"W
- Weighs 10 lbs.
- Made of 100% polyester. Filled with polypropylene cotton and 2mm steel pellets
- Machine wash cold. Dry flat. If weights pool or bunch, press flat with hands.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.