We can help you now!
Swing Like a Monkey at School or Home!
Install the Disc Swing at school, your clinic or at home for kids to work on core control, motor planning and balance. They can sit on the disc, or even stand for a more of a challenge. Encourage kids to exercise not only their bodies, but their imaginations, too!
- Provides sensory workout for children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Age 2+
Rope is adhered by a 2" clamp to a 27" galvanized chain link for a total of 6' long swing. Hang from single point suspension. Use with adult supervision.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery-estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.This item has a 30-day return policy - see details.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Disc is 11" diameter x 1"H
- 12” W x 76” H x 12” D
- Rope is 45"
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Minimum ceiling height recommended: 7'6"
- Polyester rope
- Colors: Blue, Green or Yellow
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Hold on tight!It's just like swinging from a tree. And it encourages our kids to hold on tight!Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!