Discovery Dry Erase Wall 8'
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Climb and Learn
Kids climbing the wall? Yes! The Discovery Dry Erase Wall features colorful climbing holds in different sizes for kids to use as they move across the wall. Climbing provides proprioceptive input as kids shift their weight from hold to hold. Take gross motor work to the next level by using dry erase markers or magnets to write and draw on the wall, transforming climbing into a curricular activity. Easily reposition the climbing holds in any of the preset holes to change up the challenge. There’s nothing like the confident smile of a kid who’s just crossed the entire rock wall!
- Helps improve core strength, motor planning skills, balance and bilateral coordination
- Red Relief Line guides kids to stay close to the floor for safety
- Supports kids with gross motor challenges, ADHD or sensory processing disorder
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Write vocabulary words near each hold. Students call out each word and definition as they pass each hold
- Place a number magnet next to each hold. Have students use holds with only odd numbers
- For an extra gross motor challenge, guide kids to climb using holds of only one color
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery — estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Regular: Includes one panel, 20 climbing holds and 66 T-nuts. 8’H x 4’L. Weighs 140 lbs. Holds 1 person, up to 350 lbs.
- Long: Includes five panels, 100 climbing holds and 330 T-nuts. 8’H x 20’L. Each panel weighs 140 lbs. Holds 1-5 people, up to 350 lbs. per panel
- Both sizes include Red Relief Line, four dry erase markers and over 500 sentence building magnets, word magnets and math magnets
- Wall made of plywood coated with dry erase paint. Resin holds. Mild steel hardware
- Surface wash. Wipe dry.
- Colors: White wall with green, yellow and red holds
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.