Discovery Putty Arctic Adventure
Hide N’ Seek N’ Stretch N’ Strengthen!
Play hide-and-seek with our therapy putty! Discovery Putty is the playful way to strengthen hands and improve fine motor planning. Use this high quality professional putty in the classroom, clinic or at home. Stretch, mold and pull the putty until you find all the hidden objects -- then hide them all over again. The white putty with white pieces offers an increased challenge because it relies on feel more than vision to find each piece. Build speech and language as you identify each piece, including a snowman, ice skates, polar bear and other winter-themed objects. Not for mouthing or chewing.
- Supports fine motor skill development and tactile exploration
- Versatile therapy tool and fidget for imaginative play
- Helps with speech, color recognition, math and language activities
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- For an extra challenge, try to find the pieces without looking. Feel with your fingers!
- Develop 1-to-1 correspondence with a number board, and count each found object.
- Encourage speech by describing the objects in a sentence. Match objects to pictures.
- Identify first, middle or end sounds of the objects with a letter sound board.
Discovery Putty Arctic Adventure is medium-resistance putty. Other Discovery Putties are available with extra soft, soft and firm resistance.
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Made of silicone
- Safety-tested CPSIA Compliant
- Free of gluten, casein, latex, soy
- White putty with 12 arctic-themed pieces: snowman, polar bear, igloo, sled, mitten, hat, snowflake, shovel, ice skates, kitten, house and car
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.