Discovery Putty™ Global Collection
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Stretch the Therapy Putty — and Your Imagination!
Get fine motor work, build hand and finger strength, and play hide-and-seek with Discovery Putty. Stretch, mold and pull our high quality professional therapy putty until you find all the hidden objects--and then hide them and play again! A perfect outlet for busy fingers that need to fidget, Discovery Putty can also be used as an educational tool in the classroom or during occupational therapy. Not for mouthing or chewing.
- Strengthens fine motor skills and provides tactile exploration
- Versatile therapy tool, fidget, and travel toy for imaginative play
- Supports speech, color recognition, math and language activities
- Each putty offers a different resistance, from extra-soft to firm
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Develop 1-to-1 correspondence with a number board, and count each found object
- Encourage speech by describing in a sentence
- Match objects to pictures of the objects
- Identify first, middle or end sounds of the objects with a letter sound board
Dino Dig has 12 dinosaurs and fossils in gold putty (extra-soft resistance).Around the World has 7 continents, a compass and children holding hands around the world in blue putty (medium resistance).
Arctic Adventure has snowman, polar bear, igloo, sled, mitten, hat, snowflake, shovel, ice skates, kitten, house and car, hidden in white putty (medium resistance).
Intergalactic Odyssey has 8 planets, moon, sun, shooting star and rocketship in blue glitter putty (medium resistance).
Emoji Excitement has 12 emojis hidden in black putty (firm resistance).
NOTE: Contents and quantity of pieces may vary from what is shown.
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Comes in portable travel tin
- Silicone with plastic objects
- Safety-tested and CPSIA compliant
- Free of gluten, casein, latex, soy
- Contents and quantity of pieces may vary from what is shown
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.