Discovery Putty Intergalactic Odyssey
Hide N’ Seek N’ Stretch N’ Strengthen!
Play hide-and-seek with therapy putty! Discovery Putty is the playful way to strengthen hands and improve fine motor planning. Stretch, mold and pull the putty until you find all the hidden objects--and then hide the pieces all over again!
- Strengthens fine motor skills and provides tactile exploration
- Versatile therapy tool, fidget, and travel toy for imaginative play
- Supports speech, color recognition, math and language activities
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Pieces include 8 planets, moon, sun, shooting star and rocketship in blue glitter medium-resistance putty. Pieces may vary from those shown.
Ideas for Use
Therapists, teachers and parents share multiple uses for Discovery Putty. For example, develop 1 to 1 correspondence with a number board, and count each found object. Encourage speech by describing in a sentence. Match objects to pictures of the objects. Identify first, middle or end sounds of the objects with a letter sound board. Not for mouthing or chewing.
- Packaged in convenient 4 oz. travel tin
- Free of gluten, casein, latex and soy. CPSIA compliant.
- Not for mouthing or chewing
- Removes easily from clothing with use of alcohol
- Color: Purple glitter putty. Multi-colored pieces.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.