Discovery Slime Pirate Treasure
Sensory Slime for Fine Motor Work
Don’t get slimed! Many kids love feeling the smooth, oozy, gooey slime in their hands. With less resistance than therapy putty, it’s great for kids with low tone to warm up their hands and practice fine motor work. Plus, it just looks and feels cool! Hide the pirate-themed pieces inside the slime, then find them with your fingers. Close your eyes and try to guess each piece by touch. You can even make up a story with your pieces, then hide them all over again.
- Fun, hands-on tool to engage fine motor and sensory skills
- No-mess slime won’t stick to most surfaces
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Pull out all the pirate treasure and line up from smallest to largest.
- Make a story using only five of the pirate pieces.
- Pull the pieces out of the slime without looking. Can you name the piece you pulled out?
- Includes container, slime and 12 resin pieces: 2 pearls, 2 coins, 3 jewels, pirate flag, chalice, map, sword, crown
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Container: transparent PP plastic
- Slime made of silicone
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Yellow slime
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.