Doorway Bar with Straps
Why We Love It
Doorway Bar to Keep You Swinging
Hang around with this sturdy doorway bar - and get a heavy-duty workout and sensory integration session by challenging yourself to do chin-ups. It’s also perfect for hanging swings, gym rings, trapeze bars or rope ladders and includes straps and hooks to easily attach your favorite swings or accessories. Get into the swing of motor planning, vestibular orientation and coordination with this easy-to-install bar!
- Provides the perfect space for sensory swings at home, at the clinic or in the classroom
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Ages 3-Adult
Ideas for Use:
- Keep swinging indoors even when the weather turns nasty by installing this bar in your doorway and hanging your favorite swing
- Challenge a friend to a chin-up contest. See who can do the most in the shortest time
- Pretend you’re a trapeze artist at the circus. What cool moves can you plan?
Getting StartedThis doorway bar is easy to install and includes all necessary hardware. The installation brackets require 2.25" of flat surface. The bar adjusts to fit most standard width door frames from 26″ to 36″ wide. Door will close properly with the bar in place.
- Includes support bar, mounting hardware (brackets and screws), two hanging straps and two spring clips
- 26”L. Diameter is 1.125”
- Weighs 3.5 lbs.
- Supports up to 220 lbs. Made of chrome-plated steel
- Surface wash
- Metal with black straps
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.