Double Sided Cooperative Maze
Teamwork, Problem-Solving and Fun!
Mazes are wonderful for engaging kids in a focused activity that requires problem-solving. Our Double Sided Cooperative Maze introduces a partner element for twice the fun! Work together with a friend to lift the maze, keep it steady and move the ball into the target. Two-sided design features a different maze on each side. Use to practice upper body work, hand-eye coordination, bilateral coordination and social skills. Pack it up and take this maze to your next game night.
- Encourages kids to work together through cooperative play
- Ideal for those with sensory processing disorder, autism or ADHD
- Replacement balls sold separately
- Made in the USA by Fun and Function
- Ages 5-Adult
Ideas for Use
- Practice giving and following instructions. Instruct your partner how to hold and move the maze. Then switch and follow their instructions
- Place on the floor and use hands or feet (no partner) to move the ball through the maze
- Try to get the ball into the target 3x in a row
- Includes maze and one ball
- Maze: 23.75" Diameter x 1"D. Weighs 10 lbs. Made of MDF with PU clear coat sealer. Color: Natural
- Ball: 1.75" Diameter. Weighs 1.3 oz. Made of rubber. Color: Varies
- Rope: 36"L x 3/8" Diameter. Made of nylon. Color: White with blue tracer
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.