We can help you now!
Play & Practice Fine Motor Skills at the Same Time!
What’s better than kids exploring the magical world of pretend play? When their costumes provide fine motor skill practice and sensory input. As kids play dress up, they learn to lace, snap, button, zip and hook together their costumes. Add weights to the interior pockets, and the vests offer calming proprioceptive input. Great for use at home, in the classroom or in the clinic.
- Encourages imaginative play while improving fine motor skills
- Nurtures social skills and supports motor planning
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
The vocational vests are a great tool for transitions as well as enticing children into therapy, the car or wherever you need them to do. Weights can be safely added to the four pockets inside the front of the vest and three at the back to calm and provide focus. Includes the Fairy Princess Dressing-Ball Gown Skirt, Fairy Princess Dressing Vest, EMT Dressing Vest, Policeman Dressing Vest and 5 1/2 lb. weights.
Each vest includes large and small buttons, zipper, buckle, hook and loop, tie and snap closures. Styles may vary slightly. Use with adult supervision.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Elastic panels let one size fit most children
- Made from heavy-duty cotton-poly blend
- Policeman & Fireman Dressing Vest: 18''W x 17.5''L (Includes elastic on each side of the vest that stretches up to 4".)
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Air dry.
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!