We can help you now!
Playful Therapy Tools to Engage Young Learners
The tools and toys in our Early Childhood Break Box support young children in learning and self-regulation. Helps kids learn to calm down, channel energy and focus for extended periods of time. Durable box includes activity guide. Use with adult supervision.
- Helps substitute challenging behaviors with sensory-based activities
- Tools for fine motor skills, calming pressure, heavy work, tactile exploration and hand-eye coordination
- Helps kids self-regulate with minimum supervision
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-6
Ideas for Use
Great for classrooms and clinics to manage disruptive behavior. Use your Break Box to integrate sensory motor activities throughout the day or during circle time. The flexible set of tools can be used by all students, especially those with specific challenges.
- Webinar and Onsite Training available
- Download the Fun and Function Behavior Tracking Tool to measure results
- Download Self Regulation and Tracking for Kids (Version for Ages 3-6)
- Download the Fun and Function Activity Guide for sensory motor activity ideas
- Get Quick Tips and FAQs
- Explore Break Boxes for Students K-8 and Custom Choice
- Download our Social Stories: Take a Break!
- Free Download: Visual Cues for Early Childhood Break Box
Box size: 11.25"W x 10.875"H x 16.125"L. For best results, training is highly recommended. Our team provides expert guidance and support.
- Let's Go Finger Fishing
- ABC Touch and Feel Letters
- Bumpy Gel Cushion
- Noise Reduction Headphones- Blue
- Spot Markers
- Find Me Lap Pad - At the Farm
- Fireman Dressing Vest
- Space Explorer (Red) - Small
- Stretchy Dino Wrap
- Weighed Tactile Beanbags-Set of 5 (1 lb.)
- Discovery Disc
- Sensory Brushes
- Button Pizzaz
Lifesaver!!This Break Box helps calm my kids down after school. It's been a true lifesaver for all of us! They run to the box as soon as they walk in each day and take the toys they like best. Thank you, Fun and Function, for another creative, innovative, and kid-happy tool!Read More
Answered QuestionsDana / Dec 13, 2016