Economy Log Swing
Don't Just be a Lump on a Log – Get Moving!
Swing with stability! This bolster-style swing has a sturdy core that makes it safe to use for children and adults of most sizes. A must-have tool for any occupational therapy clinic, this swing also makes a fun and functional addition to any home. Not only is this Log Swing more exciting than a standard swing, it's great for strengthening balance reactions core muscles and working on motor planning.
- Helps with sensory integration and vestibular input
- Supports kids with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Provides a healthy way to release extra energy
- Age 4+
Suspend this bolster swing from an A Frame or any single or dual-point suspension (hardware sold separately, see accessories). The vinyl covers are made from CPSIA & CA Prop 65-compliant polyurethane vinyl and can be easily wiped down with a wet rag, making cleanup quick and easy! Comes with two safety snaps.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Seat size: 50”L x 10” Diameter
- Length of each rope: 6'
- Weighs 16 lbs.
- Minimum ceiling height recommended: 8'
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.