We can help you now!
Kids Will Have a Ball Playing Alone or With Others
What’s better than kids exploring the magical world of pretend play? When their costumes provide fine motor skill practice and calming sensory input. Kids have so much fun playing, they won’t even notice they’re learning as they lace, snap, button, zip and hook together their costumes.
- Encourages imaginative play while improving fine motor skills
- Nurtures social skills and supports motor planning
- Endless opportunities for imaginative play as an individual or in a group
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Other Pieces to Complete Your Dress-up Wardrobe:
- Looks great with the Fairy Princess Dressing Vest
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Love it!We saw this outfit at my daughter’s developmental preschool. She loves it so much we bought one for home. It is a nice outfit of sturdy construction.” - Leisa Welch, MomRead More