Fairy Princess Dressing Ball Gown Skirt
Kids Will Have a Ball Playing Alone or With Others
What’s better than kids exploring the magical world of pretend play? When their costumes provide fine motor skill practice and calming sensory input. Kids have so much fun playing, they won’t even notice they’re learning as they lace, snap, button, zip and hook together their costumes.
- Encourages imaginative play while improving fine motor skills
- Nurtures social skills and supports motor planning
- Endless opportunities for imaginative play as an individual or in a group
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Other Pieces to Complete Your Dress-up Wardrobe:
- Looks great with the Fairy Princess Dressing Vest (sold separately)
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.