Why We Love It
A Busy Backpack
The dream backpack for sensory seeking kids! This backpack works double duty, engaging fidgety fingers with sensory activities and keeping school essentials organized. Your fidgets won't get lost, because they're part of the backpack. Exterior coils, webbing, toggles and textured patches help kids satisfy sensory needs while waiting for the bus or riding in the car. Snaps, buckles, and loops help strengthen fine motor skills, and shoestrings provide practice for tying shoes. Perfect for kids who love tactile stimulation.
- Helps kids develop fine motor skills
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-8
Ideas for Use
- Take along on a plane ride to keep fingers busy during takeoff and landing
- The ultimate fidget holder! Fill with favorite sensory tools and use it for sensory breaks on the go
- Add weights and use as a weighted lap pad
- Backpack: 12"L x 11"W x 4"D. Adjustable straps: 14"L to 28"L
- Weighs 5 oz. total
- Supports up to (something you hang from)
- Made of polyester, aluminum zipper pull, PVC shoelaces and steel snap and D-rings
- Designed without
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue backpack with multi-colored fidgets
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.