Versatile Tools for Restless Behavior
The dream backpack for sensory seeking kids! This backpack works double duty, engaging fidgety fingers with sensory activities and keeping schoolwork organized. Exterior coils, webbing, toggles and textured patches help kids satisfy sensory needs while waiting for the bus or riding in the car. Snaps, buckles, and loops strengthen fine motor skills, and shoestrings provide practice for tying shoes.
- Provides proprioceptive input and supports tactile exploration
- Helps calm and channel anxiety with versatile fidget tools
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-8
- 12.5”L x 11”W with 8.5”W x 5”D outer pocket and side mesh pocket for water bottle
- Straps adjust from 14” to 28”L
- Weighs 5 oz.
- Blue with green trim
- Surface wash
- Fidgets include ribbon, web loop, two covered coils, polyester (fleece) flap, webbed loop with metal D ring to hold additional fidgets, webbed flap with metal snap, cotton string sewn securely with three plastic balls that move on the string, and webbed belt with plastic buckle
- Lacing string with metal grommets for learning how to tie
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.