Fidgeting Finger Sleeve - Set of 3
For Quiet Fidgeting and Tactile Exploration
Need a productive but quiet outlet for busy fingers? These attach to your desk and most other flat surfaces. Features different materials and textures for a variety of tactile surfaces. Discreetly slip your fingers into the soft sleeves when calm or focus is needed. Ideal fidget tool for inclusive classrooms to support students with autism and ADHD.
- Versatile fidget tool helps to calm and channel anxiety
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Includes four finger fidget sleeves
- 5"L x 3.25”W x .125”D
- Weighs .8 oz
- Polyurethane, polyester and hook-and-loop fasteners
- Hand wash. Air dry.
- Colors: blue, pink, white, yellow, brown
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.