Find Me™ Lap Pad - At the Farm (13 x 8 inches)
Our Lightest Weighted Lap Pad for Calming and Organizing
This farm-themed weighted lap pad is the lightest Find Me Lap Pad. It offers the easiest activities for young children who need a bit of focus and weight when sitting still. Great speech therapy, early education and road trips, use it to keep fingers busy, laps still and eyes at work. Kids learn to identify the farm animals illustrated on one side, then get a heavy workout as they lift and flip the pad over. On the other side is a farm scene where they can practice recall and spot the animals.
- Helps reduce fidgeting while encouraging memory, eye tracking and visual motor skills
- Supports children with sensory processing challenges and visual or motor weaknesses
- Made by Fun and Function
- For children weighing 30+ lbs.
Also available in two other sizes. Each offers increasing complexity, as well as a heavier weight to provide different challenges as kids age. The At the Zoo Lap Pad is for kids weighing 50+ lbs., and the Dino Land Lap Pad is for kids weighing 75+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Create a story about the animals or objects found on the lap pad
- Verbally name an animal or object and have the child point to it on the lap pad
- Have the child indicate where each animal or object belongs on the side with the scene
- 13"L x 8"W
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- 100% polyester. Weights are steel pellets in polyurethane lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.