We can help you now!
A Softer Scoot is a Longer Scoot!
The Soft Tummy Scooter is made of soft-cell foam with a large tapered seat to support sitting, kneeling and prone positions. The comfort factor enables kids to play and exercise for longer time spans, according to observations of parents and therapists. This scooter strengthens upper body and gross motor skills while improving balance, posture, coordination and attention.
- Made for play, vestibular therapy and motor planning activities
- Ideal for children with sensory processing challenges, low tone, ADHD and autism.
- Soft scooter board encourages longer play and exercise time
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Use in prone, sitting or kneeling positions for vestibular therapy. Combine with bean bags, balls or obstacle courses for a fun workout. Use this scooter with our scooter paddles for a heavy workout (see accessories tab).Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Adult supervision required
- Age 3+
- 7"L x 14"W x 2.5"H (tapered width from 14" to 6.5")
- Non-marring plastic casters swivel 360°-designed for indoor use
- Durability guaranteed
- Holds up to 150 lbs
Love this scooterI love this scooter. It's soft and so comfortable and provides more support than the plastic ones. The wheels glide so smoothly- it's so well made. Perfect for plain old fun and we get to sneak in strengthening the upper body at the same time.Read More