Fur Heaven Blanket Bundle (Blue)
A Comforting Way to Settle Down to Sleep or Rest
To help kids settle down for quiet time or to sleep, the weighted blanket and slipcover provide calming pressure and tactile stimulation. Included is one 5-lb. blanket, which provides a soothing “hug” and stimulates touch receptors to induce calm — giving kids a nice, firm feel when they sit or lay under it. Plus, the weight is evenly distributed throughout the blanket. Use with adult supervision - see safety info below.
The soft, fuzzy slipcover adds warmth and is machine washable for easy cleaning. With hook and loop side openings, adding or removing a blanket is a breeze. The faux fur slipcover makes for a wonderful resting mat whether stuffed or used alone.
- Promotes relaxation and sensory organization
- Provides a grounding effect for children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
- Place on shoulders, lap or across whole body while sleeping
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Weighted blankets not only provide calming pressure all night long, but also can promote relaxation and sensory organization during the day. Wrap the blanket around a child’s body for a full-body effect on the shoulders and back. Fold it in half and use as a lap pad for a compact effect and pressure on the legs.
- Includes one 5-lb. blanket
- Blanket is 29”W x 59”L
- Made from soft polyester blend with small steel shot pellets spread evenly throughout
- Hand wash in cold water
- Color: Blue with green trim
- Includes one faux fur blue slipcover
- Slipcover adds an extra pound of weight
- 31"W x 61"L
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.