Hanging Chair Frame
Swing Gently and Securely
The Hanging Chair Frame is a sturdy place to hang a swing. It supports single-point rope, hammock and fabric hanging chairs. Swing back and forth for soothing sensory input or just to relax. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
- Supports those with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Not intended for institutional use
- Age 4+
Designed for your gentle swinging and not intended to be used as a swing set or for aggressive swingers. Drastic swinging could cause the frame to tip and cause injury. Carabiner included to attach your swing to the stand.
Ideas for Use
Compatible with the Hanging Soft Comfort and Cotton Rope Chair (sold separately, see accessories).
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Holds up to 275 lbs.
- Weighs 53 lbs.
- 44.5"L x 79"H x 31"W
- 84" from top of hook to floor
- 100% steel with powder-coated finish.
- Any single-point suspension swing (no taller than 54" high) will work with the Hanging Chair Frame
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.