We can help you now!
Our Lighter Weighted Sleeping Bag for More Restful Sleep
For kids who have trouble settling down or staying asleep, the calming pressure of our weighted sleeping bag helps provide a restful night’s sleep. The evenly distributed weight provides a soothing “hug” and stimulates touch receptors to induce calm — giving kids a nice, firm feel when they lay under it. With just the right amount of deep pressure and mesh fabric for comfort, kids can quickly fall asleep at home, at grandma’s or when camping out. Adult supervision required-see safety information below.
- Provides a grounding effect for children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder
- Unzip to open and use as a weighted blanket
- Cozy fleece lines the interior bottom
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Have an older child who prefers more weight? Check out our larger 13-lb. weighted sleeping bag.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
WARNING:Use weighted products with guidance from a therapist, and provide adult supervision. Never place in crib with infant; do not use with small children. Never cover face nor restrict child's movement.
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- 45”W x 60”L
- Made from mesh with fleece interior and bottom for maximum comfort
- Machine wash in cold water. Air dry.
- Color: Blue with deep sea graphics and red interior
Just Right!We love the material, the perfect amount of weight and it’s sized just right! Debbie Kissel, Special Needs Product DirectorRead More
Answered QuestionsWhat are the dimensions of the sleeping bag? I teach high school aged autistic students. Would they be to big for the bag? Thanks!