Hop to It!
Bounce along for tons of fun! Our Hopper Ball provides great vestibular and proprioceptive input and helps improve sensory integration, coordination, balance, motor planning and bilateral skills. Kids love to jump around on a Hopper Ball. It’s a great way for kids to release energy!
- High quality exercise ball with handles is a great lower-cost alternative to trampoline
- Supports sensory-seekers with movement for self-regulation
- Supports sensory under-responders to awaken their senses
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Create an obstacle course and bounce through it
- Have a race. Who can hop to the finish line the fastest?
- Count how many bounces in a row you can do
Requires pump to inflate (sold separately, see accessories). The Double Action Hand Pump (BL5680) offers a fun heavy work activity for kids. It’s compact, cost-effective and suitable for inflating small to medium items. The Double Action High Volume Hand Pump (BL1562) also provides heavy work and can be used to inflate medium-to-large items. To inflate and deflate several items quickly, we recommend the Magic Air Electric Inflator/Deflator (BL4397), which plugs into a standard outlet.
Measure from armpit to fingers. Choose the corresponding size or next size up.
- Small yellow ball: 16" Diameter, antennae 4.1"L
- Medium orange ball: 20" Diameter, antennae 4.1"L
- Large green ball: 24" Diameter, antennae 4.1"L
- Weighs approximately 1 lb.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of PVC
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.