Interactive Rainbow Panel
Calming Visual Stimulation for Sensory Spaces
Create a calming or interactive environment with a rainbow of color. Rainbow-shaped wall panel has concealed LED strips, which add a colorful, ambient glow to any darkened room. LED lights do not generate electricity or heat, making it safe to touch. Install in your sensory space to help develop color recognition, practice cause and effect, improve visual tracking and practice self regulation. Professional installation recommended.
- Provides soothing and interactive visual input for sensory-seeking kids
- Stimulating for under responders and calming for over responders
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Allow to auto-rotate in a soothing sequence through seven colors, or set the panel to glow a single color. Includes 8-way switch with buttons so kids can change the colors themselves.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
- Includes panel, 8-way switch and installation hardware
- 44.5"L x 22"W
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, Medicote paint, acrylic LED lights and zinc plated brackets. Contains 13 feet of LED lights
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Panel colors: white, red, yellow, green and blue. LED colors: red, yellow, green, blue, magenta, cyan and white
- Electrical outlet required
Slimline Switches (set of 4)$399.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.